Richard Paul Russell Ltd is a small company specialising in design, manufacture and distribution of weather instruments and data loggers.
We are looking for a pro-active and self-motivated individual to join our team in the sales & marketing of our technical products. The focus of the role will be on marketing and sales activities to build sales in current product markets and to develop business in new areas.
It will be necessary to develop good technical knowledge of our products in order to market them effectively and to advise customers. The role will involve helping with the content and running of the r-p-r.co.uk and weatherfile.com websites, our online business and order processing.
Managing relationships with our reseller base and OEM clients, the job is mainly office based but the opportunity to travel, sometimes overseas, to exhibitions and clients is needed.
It is essential the applicant has:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal & written
• Self-motivation and good organisational skills
• Commercial awareness of B2B and B2C selling
• Good understanding of web based marketing
• Good PC and MS office applications skills
• The desire and flexibility to contribute pro-actively to a small multi-disciplinary team
It would be advantageous to have:
• Experience of using contact management software
• Experience of web site and online shop maintenance, adwords campaigns, blog and YouTube content
• Clean driving licence
The vacancy is open to applicants seeking full-time or part-time employment.
Please send or email your CV to Richard Russell at: jobs [@] r-p-r.co.uk
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
We will always review applications from anyone inspired by our products and their applications and interested in making a difference in a small and dynamic company.
Richard Paul Russell Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer. It is our policy to employ the best qualified personnel and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees, including promotion and training, and not to discriminate against any person because of race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, age or marital status.