Product code: SLD10
2Gb Memory Card Included!
The SpaceLogger D10 has been designed specifically for the medical decontamination device market.
The SpaceLogger D10 connects via an RS232 serial port to the autoclave, washer disinfector or ultrasonic cleaner and records all cycle data output by the device to an SD card. Data is encrypted by the logger and each line of the file has a checksum applied to ensure security of the data.
User interface is via a membrane keypad with LEDs and sounder to alert the operator when a pass or failed cycle is detected by the SpaceLogger D10. The alert is acknowledged by a mute key. A power down key is provided for safe stopping of logging.
Configuration of the SpaceLogger D10 to operate with a specific device is via SpaceLogger Cycle Manager Software. A configuration file is loaded to the SD card (included) and, when inserted into the logger, the parameters are set to suit the selected device.
Recorded data is transferred to a PC via the removable SD card where the SpaceLogger Cycle Manager Software is required to decipher and manage the cycle data.
• UK Power Supply
• SD card
• USB card reader with USB extention cable
• SpaceLogger Cycle Manager Software
• User Manual Booklet
• Dedicated data logger for cycle recording from decontamination devices - including sterilisers, washer disinfectors and ultrasonic cleaners
• Replaces a printer and the need to store paper tickets - RS232 interface with data source
• SD card for high capacity data storage in easily removable and transferable format
• Data encryption and tamperproof checks ensure enhanced security of records - requires proprietary software to decipher and read records
• Instant local alert to operator of pass or failed cycle - by detection of pass/fail keywords - flashing LED and sounder
• Membrane keypad with wipe-clean Autotex® AM with Microban® antimicrobial protection - helps prevent the growth and transfer of bacteria
• Easy data archiving and reporting with the SpaceLogger Cycle Manager Software
• Upgrade machines to comply with latest decontamination guidelines, including HTM01-05
• Recording and storage of operating data from laboratory and medical devices for record-keeping. e.g. autoclaves and sterilisers, glassware washer-disinfectors.
The SpaceLogger Cycle Manager Software maintains a secure duplicated electronic record of every cycle on a PC.
The Software enables deciphering of encrypted files.
It offers a choice of file viewing options:
• Raw data file may be viewed in deciphered format.
• Files are imported into a cycle record manager where archived data may be easily navigated and sorted.
• Individual cycle records may be viewed and cycle failure or security status issues are highlighted.
On import of a Log File, the file is automatically copied to the PC and archived on the SD card. A PDF version of the file is also automatically generated on the PC.
A choice of other PDF reports may be quickly created as required:
• Individual Cycle Report - key details and a print out of the cycle data from a single decontamination cycle
• Summary Log File Report - a list of all cycles and their key information from an entire logging session
• Detailed Log File Report - a list of all cycles plus a detailed cycle report for every cycle in a logging session.
The Cycle Manager Software is also used to generate a configuration file to activate the SpaceLogger D10 to operate with a specific decontamination device.
Example of SpaceLoger.D10 application
Electronic decontamination record and validation system
Width: 67 mm
Depth: 67 mm
Height: 28 mm (excluding optional rubber feet)
|Enclosure material||GP ABS (UL94-HB) plastic and acrylic|
|Connections||Type||D-type connector to suit connected device - specific to kit selected|
|RS232 Input||Transmission standard||RS232 8 bits and no parity or selectable|
|Transmission speed||9600 Baud (default) or selectable to 115200, 57600, 38400, 19200, 4800, 2400 or 1200 Baud|
|Data Sample||Records all data output by connected device|
|Data Storage||Data storage card||Removable SD, MMC or MMC mobile card|
|Data capacity||2 GByte (max)|
|File system||FAT16 or FAT32 with 8.3 file names
Sector size 512 Bytes
|Data logging interval||Continuous logging|
|Audible / Visual
Card Status (front of logger):
Green: Ready to record data
Red: Power on | Writing data to SD card
Red on permanently with audible alarm: Card Error
Cycle Pass/Fail Alert (keypad):
Green: Pass detected
Red: Fail detected
|Audio bleeper||Signals on: correct card insertion | configuration | cycle pass/fail detection | card error | off button depress|
|Power||Power requirement||7 to 30 V DC|
|Current at 12 VDC||10 mA typical|
|Supply input protection||Polarity reversal protected and internal resettable fuse – 140 mA|
|Connection||1.3 mm centre pin DC connector|
|Environmental||Temperature range||Operating: -25°C to +70°C [or dependent on card conditions]
Storage: -40°C to +70°C
EMC Directive 89/336/EEC - CE marked
(Emissions: EN61326:1997 inc A1/A2/A3:2003, EN60945:1997
FCC/CFR 47: Part 15:2004
The manufacturer reserves the right to amend the specification and therefore the information in this document may be subject to change.
|SpaceLogger D10 - User Manual|
|SpaceLogger D10 - Sales Flyer (GB)|
|SpaceLogger D10 - Sales Flyer (DE)|
|SpaceLogger D10 - Sales Flyer (ES)|
|SpaceLogger D10 - Sales Flyer (IT)|