When power supply is limited and/or the installation location excludes the use of direct wiring of the sensor our Bluetooth systems deliver the perfect solution. The WeatherFile BLE Android App shows you wind speed, wind direction, 3 second gusting averages and temperature with a map interface showing sensor location (within 50m). Users can select averaging and logging periods and share data, all in the palm of your hand via smart phone or tablet.
Available in three standard models, including a Bluetooth only model from which data can be viewed over the WeatherFile BLE Android App, plus options to additionally connect with WeatherFile.com delivering a 24/7 fully managed public internet accessible view of live data from any location with any internet connected device.
• Fast 'plug and play' set up. Live data within minutes
• Wind speed, wind direction & temperature
• Self-Powered via integrated solar panel & internal battery
• Up to 30 days whilst measuring with no sunlight
• Up to 1 year in sleep mode with no sunlight
• 3 second gusting average
• Current wind speed
• Current wind direction
• Average wind speed, user defined time period
• Optional Wi-Fi or GSM mobile cellular network connection to WeatherFile.com
• 24/7 fully managed public internet accessible view of live data
• Individual site intranet landing page as standard
• 14-day data history graphs as standard
• Data can be downloaded for detailed analysis and graphing
• Email alert functionality when set parameters have been met, such as wind speed
• Robust construction
• No moving parts
• Extremely low maintenance
• Maintenance free super accurate sensor resulting in a cost-effective long-term solution
• 2-year warranty as standard
If you wish to discuss Bluetooth connected systems in more detail or require help in delivering a bespoke solution our technical team are here to help. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 1590 641223.