Product code: FLX1
The FLX1 system offers a simple and effective solution to wind and weather data capture.
The W10 Wind & Weather SpaceLogger receives data from the sensor directly via RS232 cable up to a distance of 20m (please call us on +44 (0) 1590 641223 if you require a greater cable length than 20m), the data is date and time stamped locally on an SD card in a .CSV file format that can be easily downloaded into Excel for later analysis and reporting. This system offers an extremely cost efficient 'plug and play' solution supported by our dedicated technical team.
Choose your sensor based on the parameters you want to measure.
|Apparent / True Wind Speed|
|WMO Wind AV/Gust|
If you want to discuss a bespoke system specification or have any questions call
our technical team on +44 (0) 1590 641223 or email email@example.com
24 HOUR SHIPPINGProcessing Mon-Fri
on all in-stock models
FREE UK DELIVERYFree standard delivery
Next day delivery available
RETURN POLICYNot 100% satisfied?
Return within 21 days
• Simple set up. Data logging within minutes.
• >16 years data storage capacity (based on 1 per 10 second logging interval using a WindSonic 1). Data also 10 minute averaged as standard.
• Physical data transfer via SD card, no need for WiFi or local area network connectivity.
• Data in .CSV file format easily downloaded for detailed analysis and graphing.
• Extremely low power consumption.
• A full suite of weather parameters can be measured including wind speed, wind direction, apparent and true wind, WMO wind average and gust, air temperature, air pressure, relative humidity, absolute humidity, barometric pressure, dew point and precipitation.
• Maintenance free super accurate ultrasonic sensors resulting in a cost effective long term solution.
• Lightning protection can be added, please contact us for a quotation.
• 2 year warranty as standard.
• Sensor (dependent on your selection).
• WindSonic Mounting Mast (anodised aluminium, 0.9metres long).
• 20m RS232 Cable (between sensor & W10 Wind & Weather SpaceLogger ) with WSCONN connector.
• W10 Wind & Weather SpaceLogger.
• Power Supply Unit.