Product code: FLX2
The FLX2 system offers a simple and cost effective solution to viewing wind and weather data locally.
The WS-15A display receives data from the sensor directly via RS232 cable up to a distance of 20m (please call us on +44 (0) 1590 641223 if you require a greater cable length than 20m), the programmable IP65 rated display provides a clear digital readout and can operate either an audible alarm or volt free relay when user defined parameters have been met.
Choose your sensor based on the parameters you want to measure.
|Apparent / True Wind Speed|
|WMO Wind AV/Gust|
If you want to discuss a bespoke system specification or have any questions call
our technical team on +44 (0) 1590 641223 or email email@example.com
• Simple set up. Viewable data within minutes.
• Rugged IP65 rated water-resistant display for outside use.
• Easy to operate display with user prompts.
• Selectable wind speed units.
• Pressure calibration setting.
• Sensor alignment correction.
• Clear alpha-numeric display with backlight for night viewing.
• RS232 input with RS232 output as standard.
• High or low wind speed alarm functionality with hold-on and hold-off period.
• Volt free relay functionality.
• Low power consumption.
• A full suite of weather parameters can be measured including wind speed, wind direction, air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure and dew point.
• Maintenance free super accurate ultrasonic sensors resulting in a cost effective long term solution.
• Lightning protection can be added, please contact us for a quotation.
• 2 year warranty as standard.
• Sensor (dependent on your selection).
• WindSonic Mounting Mast (anodised aluminium, 0.9metres long).
• 20m RS232 Cable (between sensor & W10 Wind & Weather SpaceLogger ) with WSCONN.
• WS-15A programmable LCD display.
• Power Supply Unit.