Product code: FLX3
The FLX3 system offers a standalone professional solution to viewing and logging data locally.
The programmable IP65 rated WS-15A display receives data from the sensor and provides a clear digital readout which can operate either an audible alarm or volt free relay when user defined parameters have been met. The W10 Wind & Weather SpaceLogger receives data via the WS-15A display, the data is date and time stamped locally on an SD card in a .CSV file format that can be easily downloaded into Excel for later analysis and reporting.
FLX3 is an extremely cost efficient 'plug and play' solution that is supported by our dedicated technical team.
Choose your sensor based on the parameters you want to measure.
|Apparent / True Wind Speed|
|WMO Wind AV/Gust|
If you want to discuss a bespoke system specification or have any questions call
our technical team on +44 (0) 1590 641223 or email email@example.com
24 HOUR SHIPPINGProcessing Mon-Fri
on all in-stock models
FREE UK DELIVERYFree standard delivery
Next day delivery available
RETURN POLICYNot 100% satisfied?
Return within 21 days
• Simple set up. Data viewing and logging within minutes.
• Rugged IP65 rated water-resistant display for outside use.
• Easy to operate display with user prompts.
• Clear alpha-numeric display with backlight for night viewing.
• RS232 input with RS232 output as standard.
• High or low wind speed alarm functionality with hold-on and hold-off period.
• Volt free relay functionality.
• >16 years data storage capacity (based on 1 per 10 second logging interval using a WindSonic 1). Data also 10 minute averaged as standard.
• Physical data transfer via SD card, no need for WiFi or local area network connectivity.
• Data in .CSV file format easily downloaded for detailed analysis and graphing.
• Low power consumption.
• A full suite of weather parameters can be measured including wind speed, wind direction, air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure and dew point.
• Maintenance free super accurate ultrasonic sensors resulting in a cost effective long term solution.
• Lightning protection can be added, please contact us for a quotation.
• 2 year warranty as standard.
• Sensor (dependent on your selection).
• WindSonic Mounting Mast (anodised aluminium, 0.9metres long).
• 20m RS232 Cable (between sensor & W10 Wind & Weather SpaceLogger ) with WSCONN.
• WS-15A programmable LCD display.
• W10 Wind & Weather SpaceLogger.
• Power Supply Unit.