Product code: FLX4
The FLX4 system offers a perfect solution for the health and safety market with local display, alarm and data logging functionality.
The sensor connects to a local programmable WS-15A display that operates an audible alarm when user defined parameters have been met. The W10 Wind & Weather SpaceLogger receives data via the WS-15A display, the data is date and time stamped locally on an SD card in a .CSV file format that can be easily downloaded into Excel for later analysis and reporting.
Choose your sensor based on the parameters you want to measure.
|Apparent / True Wind Speed|
|WMO Wind AV/Gust|
If you want to discuss a bespoke system specification or have any questions call
our technical team on +44 (0) 1590 641223 or email email@example.com
• Sensor (dependent on your selection).
• WindSonic Mounting Mast (anodised aluminium, 0.9metres long).
• 20m RS232 Cable (between sensor & WCU) with WSCONN.
• WS-15A programmable LCD display.
• Audible alarm sounder, with sealed gland and 3m of cable.
• W10 Wind & Weather SpaceLogger.
• Power Supply Unit.