Product code: FLX4
The FLX4 system offers a perfect solution for the health and safety market with local display, alarm and data logging functionality.
The sensor connects to a local programmable WS-15A display that operates an audible alarm when user defined parameters have been met. The W10 Wind & Weather SpaceLogger receives data via the WS-15A display, the data is date and time stamped locally on an SD card in a .CSV file format that can be easily downloaded into Excel for later analysis and reporting.
If you want to discuss a bespoke system specification or have any questions call our technical team on +44 (0) 1590 641223 or email email@example.com
• Sensor (dependent on your selection).
• WindSonic Mounting Mast (anodised aluminium, 0.9metres long).
• 20m RS232 Cable (between sensor & WCU) with WSCONN.
• WS-15A programmable LCD display.
• Audible alarm sounder, with sealed gland and 3m of cable.
• W10 Wind & Weather SpaceLogger.
• Power Supply Unit.
|SpaceLogger W10 User Manual|
|Audible Alarm Data Sheet|
|WindSonic User Manual - Issue 27 (Current Version)|
|FT742 DM Sensor|
|LCJ Capteurs CV7 Sensor|