Product code: WSWFGSMTC£ POA
The GSM Connected Tower Crane system is the ultimate solution for live wind and weather monitoring for cranes and construction sites.
Our SpaceLogger data logger technology and GSM connectivity gives you complete flexibility of remote wireless data access over any distance from any location.
The GSM Connected Tower Crane system offers a secure independent GSM mobile connection. The WeatherFile Mobile Unit (WMU) receives data from the sensor, logs the data locally and shares it via a secure independent GSM mobile connection to the internet where it can be viewed 24/7 on WeatherFile from any location cost free.
In addition, the WeatherFile Mobile Units' (WMU) own local WiFi network allows data to be viewed over any WiFi enabled device within 50m.
Utilising a rugged durable design with IP67 rated enclosures suitable for the harshest construction sites, the system delivers wind measurements to the appropriate industry standards including IEC-61400. Comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Choose your sensor based on the parameters you want to measure.
|Apparent / True Wind Speed|
|WMO Wind AV/Gust|
If you want to discuss a bespoke system specification or have any questions call
our technical team on +44 (0) 1590 641223 or email email@example.com
• Fast 'plug and play' set up. Live data within minutes
• Secure standalone 4G GSM mobile connection
• 24/7 fully managed public internet accessible view of live data from your location wherever you are via WeatherFile.com
• Individual and multi-site intranet landing page options
• Unlimited data download for reports and incident investigation
• A full suite of weather parameters can be measured including wind speed, wind direction, apparent and true wind, WMO wind average and gust, air temperature, air pressure, relative humidity, absolute humidity, barometric pressure, dew point and precipitation
• Optional compass and GPS positioning
• Email alert functionality when set parameters have been met, such as wind speed
• Maintenance free super accurate sensors resulting in a cost effective long term solution
• Lightning protection can be added, please contact us for a quotation
• Rugged, durable construction
• 2 year warranty as standard
• Sensor (dependent on your selection)
• Mounting Mast (anodised aluminium, 1.6 metres long)
• 15m RS232 Cable (between sensor & WMU) with WSCONN connector*
• WeatherFile Mobile Unit (WMU)**
• Connection to WeatherFile website
• 12Vdc power supply cable (15m)
* Other cable lengths are available please call for quotation
** SIM card not included