Product code: WSWFGSMTCLD£ POA
This system has additional functionality of a local programmable WS-15A display within the crane cab that operates an audible alarm whilst retaining the SpaceLogger data logger technology and GSM connectivity allowing data access over any distance from any location.
The WS-15A display receives data from the sensor, is configurable so users can set a high wind speed alarm with adjustable hold off and hold on times to avoid false alerts. The secure independent GSM mobile connection transfers data from the WeatherFile Mobile Unit (WMU) to WeatherFile where it can be viewed 24/7 cost free from any location.
In addition, the WeatherFile Mobile Units' (WMU) own local WiFi network allows data to be viewed over any WiFi enabled device within 50m.
Utilising a rugged durable design with IP67 rated enclosures suitable for the harshest construction sites, the system delivers wind measurements to the appropriate industry standards including IEC-61400. Every unit comes with a 2 year warranty.
Choose your sensor based on the parameters you want to measure.
|Apparent / True Wind Speed|
|WMO Wind AV/Gust|
If you want to discuss a bespoke system specification or have any questions call
our technical team on +44 (0) 1590 641223 or email email@example.com
• Fast 'plug and play' set up. Live data within minutes
• Local programmable WS-15A LCD display with connected audible alarm as standard
• Secure standalone 4G GSM mobile connection
• 24/7 fully managed public internet accessible view of live data from your location wherever you are via WeatherFile.com
• Individual and multi-site intranet landing page options
• Unlimited data download for reports and incident investigation
• A full suite of weather parameters can be measured including wind speed, wind direction, apparent and true wind, WMO wind average and gust, air temperature, air pressure, relative humidity, absolute humidity, barometric pressure, dew point and precipitation
• Optional compass and GPS positioning
• Email alert functionality when set parameters have been met, such as wind speed
• Maintenance free super accurate sensors resulting in a cost effective long term solution
• Lightning protection can be added, please contact us for a quotation
• Volt free relay functionality as an alternative to the audible alarm
• Rugged, durable construction
• 2 year warranty as standard
• Sensor (dependent on your selection)
• Mounting Mast (anodised aluminium, 1.6 metres long)
• 15m RS232 Cable (between sensor & WMU) with WSCONN connector*
• WS-15A programmable LCD display
• Audible alarm sounder, with sealed gland and 3m of cable
• WeatherFile Mobile Unit (WMU)**
• Connection to WeatherFile website
• 12Vdc power supply cable (15m)
* Other cable lengths are available please call for quotation
** SIM card not included