The WeatherFile Large 4" Digital Display has a high contrast screen which allows users to clearly see wind speed data up to 25m away. The unit is IP65 rated for outdoor use making it ideal for construction sites when site managers, foreman and site agents need to view live wind speed data to ensure safe working practices.
Other sizes are available, please call us on +44 (0) 1590 641223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific requirements.
The WeatherFile Large 4" Digital Display is ideal for long distance (up to 25m) viewing of wind speed data on construction sites, tower cranes and festivals. The 4" LED digits are bright and suitable for all-day viewing, even in direct sunlight, at night and in poor lighting conditions. Manufactured to IP65 standard the displays are dustproof, suitable for outside conditions and with sufficient waterproofing to offer protection in extreme weather conditions.
The display will take RS232 data directly from a sensor or via our WS-15A display or WeatherFile Communication Unit (WCU) as part of a complete wind monitoring solution.
Contact our technical team on +44 (0) 1590 641223 or email email@example.com to discuss your compete weather station monitoring and display requirements.
• Tower crane wind monitoring
• Construction site health & safety
• Festivals & events
• Waste & recycling
• Aviation operations
• Transport - roads, bridges & tunnels
• Integrates with all WeatherFile and FlexiMet systems
• Compatible with WS-15A display
• Compatible with WeatherFile Communication Unit (WCU)
• Sealed IP65 as standard for outdoor use
• Viewing distance up to 25m
• Wall, suspension or panel mounting options
• 95-265V AC, 48VAC or 11-30V DC power supply
• Ultra-bright red digits for clear viewing even in direct sunlight
• Alarm output relays, analogue output and comms output options
|WeatherFile Large 4" Digital Display Data Sheet|