Product code: WSWF2
The WeatherFile WF2 system provides a professional solution to live wind and weather monitoring with the addition of a local standalone display.
The WeatherFile Connection Unit (WCU) receives data from the sensor via the local Wi-Fi network to the internet where it can be viewed via the WeatherFile website over the public internet or locally on PC. In addition data is shown on a local 'kiosk' display that can be presented in a format based around your specific requirements. Quick and easy to install the system offers a robust 'fit and forget' solution.
Choose your sensor based on the parameters you want to measure.
|Apparent / True Wind Speed|
|WMO Wind AV/Gust|
If you want to discuss a bespoke system specification or have any questions call
our technical team on +44 (0) 1590 641223 or email email@example.com
24 HOUR SHIPPINGProcessing Mon-Fri
on all in-stock models
FREE UK DELIVERYFree standard delivery
Next day delivery available
RETURN POLICYNot 100% satisfied?
Return within 21 days
• Fast 'plug and play' set up. Live data within minutes.
• 24/7 fully managed public internet accessible view of live data from your location wherever you are via WeatherFile.com.
• Individual site intranet landing page as standard.
• Local pre-programmed 27" LED screen display formatted to your specific requirements.
• 14 day data history graphs as standard.
• Data can be downloaded for detailed analysis and graphing.
• A full suite of weather parameters can be measured including wind speed, wind direction, apparent and true wind, WMO wind average and gust, air temperature, air pressure, relative humidity, absolute humidity, barometric pressure, dew point and precipitation.
• Optional compass and GPS positioning.
• Email alert functionality when set parameters have been met, such as wind speed or wind speed in relation to wind direction.
• Maintenance free super accurate ultrasonic sensors, a cost effective lifetime solution.
• Lightning protection can be added, please contact us for a quotation.
• 2 year warranty as standard.
• Sensor (dependent on your selection).
• WindSonic Mounting Mast (anodised aluminium, 0.9metres long).
• 15m RS232 Cable (between sensor & WCU) with WSCONN and Binder WCU connector.
• Weatherfile Connection Unit.
• Connection to WeatherFile Website.
• Power Supply Unit3m USB lead with Binder connector for WCU.
• 27" LED display screen with pre-programmed connection.
|WeatherFile Connection Unit (WCU)|
|Monitor & Kiosk|
|GMX 200 Sensor|
|GMX 500 Sensor|
|GMX 600 Sensor|
PHOENIX MODEL CLUB
WEATHERFILE WF1 SYSTEM
Richard Paul Russell Ltd. was delighted to offer a cost effective 'plug and play' solution to Phoenix Model Flying Club. Founded 30 years ago with over 200 members, they required ground level highly accurate wind data so members can judge safe limits to fly. An essential part of the requirement was for members to be able to view the data remotely so they can avoid unnecessary trips to the club when high winds are present.
Richard Paul Russell Ltd. delivered a cost-effective solution that exceeded the clients brief, meeting all their "must-haves" with additional desirable functionality well within budget. Key elements of the system included a WeatherFile Connection Unit (WCU) that gathers data directly from the sensor that is sent over the local WiFi network to the WeatherFile website. This data can be viewed over the public internet with any connected device from any location. Additional email alert functionality enables club members to receive notifications directly to their inbox when wind limits are exceeded.
The system was self-installed on time within budget and to specification, delivering highly accurate live wind speed and direction readings through a Gill WindSonic 1 sensor connected directly to WeatherFile. Email alerts and long term data capture provide a complete solution that far exceeds the clients' expectations.