Product code: KCLAMP - 0793
The Kestrel tripod-mountable clamp will hold any Kestrel (or other hand-held instrument) securely and fit on any standard tripod.
• Quick and easy to assembly
• Easily adjustable
• Folds down for compact storage
• Rugged construction
• Rubber jaw pads for secure but non-damaging grip
• Suitable for other hand-held instruments including GPS's, gas monitors and sound meters
• Enables consistent monitoring of environmental conditions
The tripod clamp has rubber jaw pads to grip the instrument securely without damage.
When mounted on a tripod, a Kestrel weather meter is held steady to take readings in the field.
When not is use, the clamp folds down to a compact size.
This clamp is included with the Kestrel Portable Mini Tripod or can be purchased separately.
|Dimensions:||Width: 20 mm|
|Length x height:||
Extended (in use): 102 (max) x 72 mm
Folded (stored): 78 (min) x 40 mm
Jaw spacing adjustment: 33 to 55 mm (approx)
|Mounting: Standard tripod mount (1/4" 20 thread fitting)|
|Kestrel Tripod Clamp data sheet|