with FREE UK Standard Delivery
The Kestrel 5700 Ballistics Weather Meter measures wind, altitude and all critical weather and ballistic variables to calculate an accurate target point for long-range shooting. No need for DOPE cards, guessing at the wind or re-truing. This compact unit combines all the local environmental parameters with a powerful G1/G7 ballistics calculator to deliver precise elevation and windage solutions for any gun, any round, any shot.
24 HOUR SHIPPINGProcessing Mon-Fri
on all in-stock models
FREE UK DELIVERYFree standard delivery
Next day delivery available
RETURN POLICYNot 100% satisfied?
Return within 21 days
Product code: 0857BLTAN
Know where your bullet will hit before you pull the trigger. The Kestrel 5700 Ballistics Weather Meter measures wind, altitude and all critical weather and ballistic variables to calculate an accurate aim point for long-range shooting. No more DOPE cards, re-zeroing or guessing at the wind. This all-in-one compact tool combines onsite environmental measurements with a powerful G1/G7 ballistics calculator to deliver precise elevation and windage solutions for any gun, any round, any shot. Get first-shot confidence with the all-in-one, long range shooting solution trusted by long range hunters and shooters.
The Kestrel 5700 has Bluetooth connectivity allowing you to transfer data wirelessly to an iOS (iPhone, iPad) device or Android smartphone or tablet when within range using the Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app (iOS or Android). You can also transfer data wirelessly to a Windows or Mac computer using the optional Kestrel Bluetooth USB Dongle (sold separately). Data can be viewed live on the App up to 100 feet away (line of sight).
Mil-SPEC-810G drop tested with an IP67 waterproof rating the Kestrel 5500AG is designed and constructed to withstand the harsh treatment it will receive in the agricultural industry. The unit comes with a five-year warranty and certificate of conformity as standard.
• Employs a G1/G7 ballistic solver, correcting for Aerodynamic
Jump, Spin Drift and Coriolis to achieve accurate long-range shots.
• Easy Mode walks you through a simple step-by-step guide to using your Kestrel, so you can learn faster and start shooting long range with confidence.
• Muzzle Velocity Calibration Guide allows for accurate measurement of bullet speed without a chronograph to improve accuracy.
• Environmental Capture measures and adjusts for actual conditions wherever you are and automatically updates the ballistic solution - eliminating the need to re-zero when moving to a different altitude.
• LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth® low energy provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers and integration with LiNK compatible laser range finders for improved speed and accuracy. (LiNK Dongle sold separately)
• Choice of solution units (Mils, MOA, Clicks, Inches or Centimetres)- works with any gun or targeting scope.
• Weather mode offers the full environmental measurements, storage and charting capabilities of the Kestrel 5500 Weather Meter, including wind speed, direction, crosswind, temperature, humidity, pressure and altitude.
• Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight. Includes both bright white and night-vision-preserving red backlight.
• Kestrel LiNK for Ballistics app on iOS and Android provides convenient gun management and backup, access to the Applied Ballistics library of scientifically tested bullet data and the ability to view your Kestrel’s solution remotely on your mobile device.
• Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards).
• Protective pouch, neck lanyard and Lithium AA battery included.
• 5-year warranty.
|Kestrel 5700 Elite
with Applied Ballistics
|Kestrel 5700 Ballistics|
|£ inc. VAT||£ inc. VAT|
|Full Environmental Data|
|Station Pressure (Absolute Pressure)|
|Easy Mode||With Bluetooth Models|
|Muzzle Velocity Calibration|
|Target Range Estimator|
|Direction of Fire|
|Night-Vision Back Light|
|Rifle Twist & Direction Input|
|G1 Ballistics Coefficients|
|MOA, Mills, Clicks, Horus Compatible|
|Spin Drift Correction|
|Zero Height, Zero Offset|
|G7 Ballistic Coefficients|
|Aerodynamic Jump Correction|
|Drop Scale Factor Calibration (Truing)|
|Kestrel Companion App (Win/Android)||With Bluetooth Models|
|Connect with LiNK Compatible Range Finders||With Bluetooth Models|
|Ballistics Data Table||Expanded||Basic|
|Multi-Target View (LiNK Ballistics App. Feature)||With Bluetooth Models|
|Remote Viewing (LiNK Ballistic App. Feature)||With Bluetooth Models|
|Gun/Bullet Profile Loader (LiNK Ballistic App. Feature)||With Bluetooth Models|
|Applied Ballistics G1/G7 Bullet Library (LiNK Ballistics App. Feature)||With Bluetooth Models|
|Applied Ballistics Litz Custom Drag Models (LiNK Ballistic App. Feature)||With Bluetooth Models|
|5 Year Warranty|
* Prices include VAT at 20% and standard delivery within the E.U. Please see our shipping terms
|Kestrel Link for Windows (v1.04.04)|
Simple communication to Windows computers is provided through the
optional LiNK .USB Dongle or USB Data Transfer Cable.
Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
|Kestrel Link for OSX/Mac OS (v1.04.04)|
Transfer data from your Kestrel 5 Series device and archive on your Mac computer.
|Kestrel LiNK Ballistics for Android|
Wireless connection. When in range, view real-time measurements, receive on-screen alerts
& download your data. Logged data can be viewed, analyzed, archived & shared via
e-mail, Facebook & Twitter.
NOTE: Range up to 100' line of sight – reduced by walls and obstructions.
Android Store »
|Kestrel LiNK Ballistics for iOS|
Wireless connection. When in range, view real-time measurements, receive on-screen alerts and download your data. Logged data can be viewed, analyzed, archived and shared via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter. Enables firmware update of Kestrel 5 series meters.
NOTE: Range up to 100' line of sight – reduced by walls and obstructions.
Apple Store »
|Applied Ballistics Profile Loader|
The Applied Ballistics Profile Loader has been created by our partners at Applied Ballistics to easily create, transfer, and store bullet/gun profiles. Profiles can be created on a PC through the application or directly on the Kestrel and transferred via the software.
Applied Ballistics Profile Loader - Version 70
|Kestrel Elite & Sportsman Series - Quick Start Guide|
|Kestrel Elite & Sportsman Series - User Manual|
|Kestrel Elite & Sportsman Series - How To Get Started Using Your Kestrel|
|Kestrel LiNK App|
|Kestrel LiNK - App Manual Content|
|Guidance for Exporting with Kestrel LiNK iOS|
|How To Update Your Firmware LiNK Ballistics (Android)|
|How To Update Your Firmware LiNK Ballistics (iOS)|
|How To Update Your Firmware LiNK (Android)|
|How To Update Your Firmware LiNK (Windows)|
|Specification & Certificate of Conformity|
|Kestrel 5000 Series - Specification & Certificate of Conformity|
|Kestrel 5000 LiNK For Windows Bluegiga Dongle|
|Kestrel LiNK Bluegiga Dongle Help Guide|
|Chart Of Accuracy For Bullet Trajectory|
|How To Determine The Average Wind Direction|
|How To Graph Weather Data From LiNK CSV Files|
|How To Transfer Gun Profiles From 4500 Series To 5700 Series|
|Kestrel Impeller Replacement Instructions|
|Tips for Taking Accurate Measurements|
|Using WEZ Analysis To Increase Long Range P(HIT)|
|Where Does Wind Matter by Dan Periard|