with FREE UK Standard Delivery
• Accurate Environmentals – Measures wind speed and direction, temperature, and pressure.
• G1/G7 Ballistics Solver – Large library of lab tested bullet data for shooting solutions out to 875yds.
• User-Friendly – Simple 3 button operation and Easy Mode step-by-step guidance on getting started.
• Protective Slip-On Cover – Slides over the entire unit for added durability.
• Rugged, All-Weather Durability - IP-67 Waterproof, MIL-STD-810 drop-tested, long life battery and backed by 5-Year Warranty.
• Load & Go Convenience – Upload a gun profile for your specific rifle and bullet in the 2700 using the free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app, then leave your phone behind – the 2700 is a fully functional, stand-alone field tool.
• Free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics App – View solutions remotely and easily build, store, and transfer gun and bullet data to and from unit and view solutions remotely using.
24 HOUR SHIPPINGProcessing Mon-Fri
on all in-stock models
FREE UK DELIVERYFree standard delivery
Next day delivery available
RETURN POLICYNot 100% satisfied?
Return within 21 days
The Kestrel 2700 Ballistics Weather Meter sets the standard for long-range accuracy, reliability, and affordability.
Combining onsite wind and weather measurements with an accurate ballistics solver – the K2700 delivers precise firing solutions for dead-on aim at long-distance targets. From competitive target shooters to the lifelong outdoorsmen, the Kestrel 2700 eliminates the guesswork allowing you to be confident in a clean accurate shot on the first-round.
|Kestrel 2700 - Specification Sheet|