with FREE UK Standard Delivery
• Used by firefighters, outdoor centres, farmers, HAZMAT response, meteorology, armed forces, police, research, education, expeditions and more
• Weather parameters measured are altitude (barometric), barometric pressure, density altitude, dew point temperature, fine dead fuel moisture, heat stress index, relative humidity, station pressure (absolute pressure), temperature, wet bulb temperature (psychrometric), wind speed/air speed
• Calculates wind speed (anemometer), temperature (thermometer), humidity, pressure and much more
• Live data display and data storage for graphing and analysis
• Optional LiNK wireless connectivity for ease of data transfer
• Comes complete with compact tripod, vane, mount and NiteIze carrycase
24 HOUR SHIPPINGProcessing Mon-Fri
on all in-stock models
FREE UK DELIVERYFree standard delivery
Next day delivery available
RETURN POLICYNot 100% satisfied?
Return within 21 days
The Kestrel 5000 Weather Station is a complete standalone Weather Monitoring Unit which is capable of logging environmental conditions over long periods without operator presence. The system comes complete with large compact tripod, vane mount, and Nitelze carrycase. The unit is automatically directed into the wind with the vane and mount.
This model is available with or without LiNK wireless connectivity. LiNK wireless connectivity allows seamless data transfer to the Kestrel LiNK app (available on Android) via the Kestrel LiNK Dongle to a PC for data analysis and graphing. The Non LiNK version transfers the data using a waterproof USB Data Transfer Cable.
Mil-SPEC-810G drop tested with an IP67 waterproof rating, the Kestrel 5000 is a robust design ideal for remote weather monitoring. A five year warranty and certificate of conformity, come as standard.
|Kestrel 5000 - Quick Start Guide|
|Kestrel 5000 Series - Specification & Generic Certificate of Conformity
(see Compare Kestrel Range tab for different products and features)